-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, this blog is Janika, ongoing continuation at blogs Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2019

braincation


Was playing around with my 3D paint the other night. Tried to wrangle a sticker into clipart, but I need to study more first before I get it right. I also gave up on the 3D text for the time being. But here you go in case you're wanting to do more, too.

Create Transparent PNGs with Paint 3D in Windows 10

I'm super happy. I found THIS.

GO LOOK.

Ok, you looked? Good. Guys, I haven't had any form of peanut butter or nuts or even other legumes since 2011. After a lifetime of gallons of peanut butter in all its glorious forms, I went into superfail overdrive with a nut allergy (cashews) after I started itching like mad around peanut butter. I ran into that sunflower seed butter a few days ago and mmmmmmmm.

I'm on meclizine this week for vertigo. So far it's not horrible, but we're nipping that in the bud before it can be, right. Just finished zpack, experimental open/close testing is being conducted, and I wanna keep my tummy right where it is till my earballs get that all figured out. 5 weeks of blocked ear is 4 weeks too many. Super chill brain is waving hi from a beach somewhere along the equator. We love meclizine.

Sprained thumb says hi. Valiant hand took the damage diverting a fall. It wants to be on a beach with brain but I'm a slave driver. I'm also not capitulating to its need for luxury validation.


You can see I'm not terribly artsy.

*wandering back to minecraft* Gotta go play with my blocks.