-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, this blog is Janika, ongoing continuation at blogs Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2022

fite me

Grabbing a back up. Lotta little fights going on in my head last few weeks and one day a few blogs were gone *poof*, thank goodness I had already saved this on syfydesigns


what I really do in real life

Gathered on 6-26-19 from several blog posts over a couple of years.


That's a fire ogre.

In the meantime, between singleplayer stints, I'm still on server nearly every day. My main project this summer has been mining out underneath my player shop. Pretty sure I built over a slime chunk...



So I'm working on a slime farm. I have sold slime balls and blocks to just about every player we've ever had for nearly two years now. I've been so busy with player help, staff duties, and a list of other projects I rotate around on that I haven't been able to keep my slime in stock. Welp, that's about to change.


One of the things I watch for is contraband. This builder hammer can't be crafted, it's only available in creative mode, and we're a survival server. I guess previous staff suped up a few and used them to kick naughty players off server during bans, and I'm still finding them once in awhile in hidden stashes among non staff players. It's kind of funny where I find things sometimes.



"the ban hammer has spoken!!"

lol

Back to school fashion trends




Someone's pet horse that got thrown into solid rock coming back through a glitched nether portal, I'm guessing. I dug it out. For some reason, mo creatures horses will neigh in anguish forever and just never die, so I can only imagine the player living above the screams... Actually kinda cracks me up. I'm horrible.




And stuff like this. Chicken stacking is my favorite warn item. I have culled thousands of chickens over the last year. I don't get the whole chicken farming thing if they collect 4 double chests of eggs and never sell them, and a hundred chickens have piles of egg backlog floating around them. One guy had 3 different claims and several hundred chickens packed in tiny hopper farms on each claim. Took me half the day to clean that mess up. Then players wonder why they have lag...





One of the projects on my list was spreading out some of my very crowded piled up block storage to new expanded rooms. This is my color room. All the wools, dyed and glazed clays, and cements are arranged in rows of kind and color. I'm sharing it with another moderator who likes to build.




Caught this while doing player rounds making sure everyone was doing ok. Happy little chat with the neighbor there. Mo Creatures has all kinds of bears.




Gerald, lol.




Sometimes we do math.




One of the players throws spectacular parties every quarter.





I keep meaning to learn making fireworks, but my to-do list is just really long. I really do overextend myself, more in minecraft than I do in real life. I'm learning a lot about myself doing this.

But I see others dealing with their own personality traits playing out in game and feel ok. We're all good.




Sometimes I just sit there and laugh. Players are good for me.