-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, this blog is Janika, ongoing continuation at blogs Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2018

the ascension in Stargate SG-1, Atlantis, and Universe is a real thing


I'm finally watching Above Majestic. I preordered back in October on vimeo. I'm also behind about 6 hours in podcasts I've started watching and stopped halfway for reasons, intending to get back to them, most of them Linda Moulton Howe.

I'm also getting into the density thing



and migrating into Kabbalah.

This is a series of fun and challenging reads that I found on Prime Creator on twitter.

Prologue- Origin
Chapter 1- Birth of the Messiah
An Open Letter from God to Creation

Catch up on @PrimeCreator2  Q “Tip” tweets

When I say wake up, it's because #GreatAwakening.

Because ascension.

The Coming Solar Flash & the Galactic Federation – Q&A with Corey Goode