-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, this blog is Janika, ongoing continuation at blogs Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2019

a pinkyblue heist post




 I'm being strong armed by Bluejacky and Pinky to play on tables like the old days. I'm discovering I can double the background color. 









I'm listening to my song.





Today was very dumb. I've been wondering when my body would finally utterly reject chocolate. Well, that was today. Out of the blue in seconds flat I went anaphylactic over cocoa while I was mixing up some gluten free cupcakes. It was bad enough to chunk down 3 benadryls, zyrtec, pepcid (h2 inhibitor), and 40 mg of pred. Everything in my head instantly turned on a hyper sprinkler system and if I hadn't gotten on the rescue meds so fast, I'd have been choking on my own fluids expelling in every conceivable way. My head felt like a water bed had just been transportered in.

It was rough when I lost lemon. It sucked when I lost cashews. Losing wheat was life flipping. Now- no more chocolate.


The allergies started in 2011. No more dogs, no more foods I love the most. Latex is purged from my life.


I am understandably bummed out.








My crew had a small football party. It was loud and very loud. I'm not a Saints fan but I guess I hope they go to Superbowl this year since the Vikes wimped out. I accidentally supported them when I ordered a shelf for my kitchen with fleur-de-lis all over it. You can see it here. Not paid to link that.

Kiddo nabbed all the mashed tatos I made to go with the tiny meatloaves I made for me and Papa. I guess she saved me some carb loading. I've been too bummed out to even care. Tomorrow will be my first day in a life without chocolate.


I wasn't going to eat one of these anyway. Kiddo took charge of this part.




I guess I need to let this go. I know you like it when I find cool weird stuff.