-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, this blog is Janika, ongoing continuation at blogs Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2019

microwaving a potato


Before every big write up are a few days of deep thinking, lists of questions, research, more research, hours and hours of understanding portent thingies, all constantly interrupted by real life that lately has included both a hamster and a rabbit on the loose, lines icing up outside, shredded internet, football snacks, and suddenly realizing that laundry happening while we still have power is priority.

73 days (20 minute days in game) without dying in survival minecraft with no cheats whatsoever means it's time to be silly, and since I finally got to the nether and wound up on the most ridiculous floating island over a giant ocean of lava via my first portal, literally having to ladder my way up into the ceiling to really get anywhere, why not celebrate cheating death so long with a great big explosive death.

So I blew myself up.

I'll never forget the time I first got the bright idea to take a bed to the nether. I was so shocked when I blew up. Now it's just funny. I stripped out my inventory, picked a spot, and *bewm*. Thar she blows.

So the money missing out of my bank yesterday has this address attached to the transaction. More money coming out today has this address attached to the transaction. I am loathe having to start changing account numbers and stuff, since that is the account my SSI for disability pays into, and that's right, you just saw me showing you that someone is ripping off a person on disability.

If you look around at the penalty for debit fraud, it's not a big step into felony.

So far, in my fandom history on the webs, I've watched hack attempts into some of my social media accounts (I once got an alert that pinpointed the user down to a street address), several people have set up accounts pretending to BE me including a facebook in Brazil (that was a legit facebook security operation), people showing up at my door without notice (literally sleeping on my couch) and then posting pix of my entire private life online behind my back, sliding into PMs and DMs like friends to slay me later, just years of stuff.

So someone finally got my bank account info. Sadly, there's so little money in it that it's hardly rewarding, and doesn't hurt me much at all. I'll just close that account and get a new one, report that to social security, big deal neal. It's possible social security will take a big interest in investigating who spent my extremely sparse govt money. They seem to like wasting extra money and time on teeny tiny fraud with full benefits to employees making 5 and 6 figure salaries. My total take in cash for the entire year is barely over $6000, a third of that goes right back into healthcare plans, and you guys saw me finally pay off cancer testing after 2 years and I'm getting close paying off an ambulance ride.

Anyway, enjoy your mixtape or whatever, never forget that a person who has to do physical therapy maintenance just to be able to keyboard paid for that with money that was supposed to help get me some new glasses because these are years old.

smh

I so don't even care any more. Srsly burned out on reacting.

Also, a couple days ago an account I know but never mentioned before was personally attacked, like literally on their person, wound up in a hospital. One side of their body was swelling, rashing, looked like bad sunburns, doctors couldn't figure it out, and my first thought was wow, someone found him and irradiated him. One side means it is from a direction. I mean, he had the kind of account that was argued over for months whether he was legit, and someone fried him. I mean, in case you didn't know there are people out there actually doing things like this at home for their own agendas. Making Electromagnetic Weapons

So someone trying to take some of my piddly money seems like small potatoes. After the weeks, months, and years of continual harrassing phone calls that I'm still getting, it's barely even one potato.

But I'm done with social media accounts and info sharing and all that crap. I recently revived an old account just so I could delete it, and I can't delete it because the shared accounts under it have been removed from disuse and can no longer be deleted even though technically they're super deleted by the company that bought out the other company, so I'm stuck with that old account. Stuff like that. Remember my Kaspersky debacle? How I was paying double on it because an account migrated from Geek Squad to Best Buy and they both billed me at different times of year? And how I was so ill for two years that I could barely even keep track of the day and week, much less my billing problems? And so I just paid double for two years.

Yeah. I'm done. Stupidity is that 'intelligent' internet taking over. I need to walk away.

Oh, and I'm trying to figure out if I'll lose all my blogger pics if I delete my G+ page, since the private album was auto migrated from Picasa to G+ one month long ago.

Remember when I was so stressed out about the Xanga server move? 😂 omg, now I realize that was nothing.

OH, and go read this.
UN Wants Artificial Intelligence to Advance Agenda 2030

And you guys think it's about a little bitty wall...

I know, I'm Pollyanna Sunshine today, aren't I?

Here, let's get a better vid tonight, I was mean and even though I'm not sorry, I still owe you for showing up.



I dunno, I had to really debate about that one. Let's try something else. Super flashback.



I dunno, maybe it's a good year for this to hit really hard. Pinky is out of the way now...



Remember what I said about revenge.