-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, this blog is Janika, ongoing continuation at blogs Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Monday, February 25, 2019

click to leave bed



I've been running into so much of the Gaia ascension stuff across so many different sources that I decided to do a search and landed on this bit.

The Mandela Effect Decoded

I like the idea that mass memory restructure is a gentle reaching out for response back from us, that spiritualism requires our paying enough attention to want to discover for ourselves what is really happening around us.

I probably said that way too concisely, now you won't go read it.

Purposeful guided convoluted thinking through the centuries is what keeps us controlled. It creates mental walls that we fear to breach or become ostracized for breaching. Psychological fencing is a prerequisite for sheep herding.

My first introduction to this idea on a political scale was in high school. We had to write research papers, and I chose Machiavelli because that name rolls off the tongue so beautifully. I plunged into a whole new world doing that one, eyes peeled back in a bit of shock. My world was still so small back then.

I had already strongly tackled the psychological fences throughout my childhood as I stood between two parents unequally yoked, both extremely stubborn, warring over who would control my mind. From my dad I learned the chess board, and how to logic through debate. From my mom I learned passion and the arts, although it seemed more subtle somehow. Eventually I wandered into the arts and humanities in college, despite my dad's protests that college would brainwash me, so I guess my mom won that war.

She called me the Elephant's Child, asking ever so many questions. Answers weren't easy back then, even with a full set of encyclopedias in the house, but so many things were shown to me in dreams that I felt full to running over with so many things to think about.

Layers and layers of meaning weave themselves around us in everything we see around us. Or I should also say hear, smell, taste, and touch. Every signal our brains receive about the world on the outside gets categorized, labeled, cross connected, and sometimes requires special rooms inside our minds that we can go back to any time and think through.

For instance, I had a dream probably in my high school years about being chosen to go on a field trip to Jupiter in a smallish space craft. I remember out in space the walls of the craft became transparent so we could see out, and I remember passing by the moon, not very clearly because the ship walls distorted it a bit, but still beautifully lit. The trip was very quick, and before we landed we were reminded not to go into the houses unless invited, and not to follow any of the native people away from the tour. I was surprised Jupiter had no extra gravity at all, and even more surprised at the small houses. I don't remember a lot of detail about the tour except one of the kids took off, which was horrible because he mutated into a pig. And then I noticed some of Jupiter's people had also mutated into pigs, and I thought how convenient that they had little houses, the piggies could still go right into them. The tour was a bit confusing and time passed, but eventually we boarded back up to go home, and all the way back I thought how odd we didn't hear on Earth about what Pig Jupiter was really like, and I wondered why.

Many years passed, I completely forgot about that dream until I ran into a tweet. This is actually what started my Sophia search in the link up there.

4th dimensional beings 3 major religions are WHY PLANET has made NO PROGRESS. Leaders of 3 = INFECTED = EGO = Mind Vectored Neural Implant (virus) accepted by Abraham (chosen=EGO) Sorry folks = reality You do not want to believe, BECOME a VICTIM of Archons Born Again = Kill EGO




That's not the first time I've run into Archons, and believe me, it's everywhere right now, thanks to government documents Linda Molton Howe was able to get hold of. Short version, Archons are off planet AI and it's been around a very long time infecting everything, and I imagine that's why we have an instinctual fear of fiction characters like the Borg.

I also keep running into this next bit of info, basically a DNA hack that pretty much started the spiritual warfare on our planet. I grew up Christian and I'm not against it or any other religion showing people how to be kind and compassionate, but I also grew up questioning every little thing about it since so much of it either flies over heads or causes horrible conflict of interest. The whole forgiveness concept seems lost on some Christians. But back to the point, it's not the religion or faith that is bad, it's the hijacking of the mind and using religion to control groups of people that is bad. I personally don't care how people argue about religion because I got so much of that growing up that I'm seriously burned out.


But what really caught my attention was this response.

We called this "The War Beyond Jupiter" before it was 'OK' for me to talk about.



Total dream memory trigger. No idea why. This was my response.

Reading that triggered memory of a dream I had decades ago that I was taken in a strange small craft to a planet with very small people who were made to evolve into lesser creatures through greed, and I've always called it my Pig Jupiter dream. I felt shown but never understood.

The stuff I'm researching this year is melting away the divisions between myth and reality. Whatever world we think we are living in, our reality was definitely very strongly shaped by myth, which still shows up all around us in so many ways. If myth is not real, why does it persist? One could argue that it makes money, but why do we choose to buy into that and keep it all around us in our homes? If people are devout faithers, why are they surrounding themselves with fake god and spirit stuff? What's the deal?

And why is it so important for people to keep writing the stories and making the merch?

It never occurred to me that it might partly be that we are being reached out to for response, that we might be blending our genetic memories with the living world that feeds us.

I wrote this post all backwards, like going back through my thoughts. I think the things I am shown sometimes, and the things other people are being shown, as fantastical as they seem and therefore easily dismissed, are more than allegorical and need to be paid attention to. There's a reason so many of us are coming forward this last year or so with so many dreams and memories and much more. There are far too many linking up and even synced up to call it coincidence now, and conspiracy at this point is laughable. I'm finding hundreds of thousands showing up all over the internet for the great awakening, and we all feel like "it's time".

It's time to wake up. It's time to ask questions of everything you think and feel and believe. It's time to stop listening to the drone of repetition in everything around you on electronics. Listen to your hearts. Feel your minds. Find the Source. It's certainly not in the tech.

It's time to make your choice. Are you with us waking up, or will you be left behind asleep?