-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, this blog is Janika, ongoing continuation at blogs Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Monday, February 25, 2019

and now we know what "the wall" really is



Still slowly peeling away the social medias. Facebook is determined to keep me viable outside of the restrictions I keep trying to lock it into. It's so twisted just trying to thin out and close up a couple pages, it's sickening. You cannot delete your own info any more. It must be meticulously extracted from several angles and then left alone and not breathed on for so many days before FB will finally just let it slide out of view.

Doing taxes was illuminating. We're down about $20K over the last year. No wonder everything feels so hard.

I don't dare make any more phone calls today. I called my dad to let him know I got the book he mailed and wound up cranking him out when he said I sounded muffled. Yes, I've had this cold, and our phones are evidently incompatible to the point where I absolutely have to keep my phone within a quarter inch of my mouth for him to hear me at all, plus the extra effort to enunciate clearly with enough breath to keep it louder... I got impatient and told him upgrade his tech or get hearing aids, and then I apologized and then we still had a stupid convo going over all the finer points of holding our phones so we can hear each other. I literally had my phone pressed on my face and the mouthpiece up to my lips. Even speaker phone fails with our calls. I just wanna reach through the connection and shatter his phone on the floor and shove a new phone in his hand. His fear of tech and wacky financial priorities (he went way out of his way getting that book to me at any cost) drives me crazy. I think what bothers me most is that, once again, I'm expected to capitulate for something to work out between us. I just wanted to say the book arrived, and I wound up yelling through a tin can and string. This head cold is taking a huge emotional toll on me.

I sense the vigorous nodding across the fruited plains...

Tech is a strange thing. I imagine the last post looks like a bunch of us are being activated, which is true, but the question arising of whether white or black hats is answered through the #walkaway from tech answer. We may be caught up in this, but we still have the power for the time being to extract ourselves enough to escape this mind control madness.

But, as I have subtly pointed out over time, the mind control started long ago. It is only accelerated now.

This is my first day really back to myself since the first week of Feb., so I'm a bit scattered, but maybe I need to focus on getting out the door to a clinic sometime this week if this doesn't wane soon. I'd rather this weren't ramping up into sinus/ear infections, but whatever. Colds can drag out to two weeks for people not getting enough rest, so maybe I need naps.

I have been bringing you information leading up to this for a couple of months. If you have kept up, you will see the portent of some of what I was sharing (in particular '93') explained. The reason I have been so vigorously controlling my medias, even to the extent of archiving accounts and defriending on others, is so no one associated with me would be affected if I kept talking about this stuff. So. Many. People. have lost accounts with media giants trying to share this stuff.

PAY ATTENTION. You are in the war to end all wars right now, on a biblical scifi scale, and damn if I haven't been saying all this stuff in my blogs. I've lost friends over this. I had to make the hard choices to lay down my own platform and goals to pursue being able to remain above ground and still be part of the bridge in this war.

How do you get military intel drops to the population past elitist controlled medias? How do you let the people know what is really going on?

I said the wall was a distraction. Layered meanings. You guys watch scifi shows about brain chips and mind control and societies being run by corporations or governments and daring super soldiers or scientists breaking free to fight the good fight. Well....

Source: https://bit.ly/2VlrPE5 
The bomb that went off yesterday that you probably didn't hear. I told you to watch the date 02/21/2019. A major bomb went off yesterday. Nuclear level. Did you catch it?

This is a silent war. Silent but deadly. With real threats and real casualties. And sometimes, you can see the traces of the deflagrations.

Q158 Silent war (some gets out). The Great Awakening. Iron Eagle. Godfather III. The Hunt for Red October. Q