-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, this blog is Janika, ongoing continuation at blogs Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2019

the night was



Day 6- The rhinovirus swarm still doesn't know I'm a conscious entity. They're oblivious to my existence as a higher being governing the puny ecosystem they call the world. I have even kindly allowed them to flourish without interference, knowing that their days are numbered. They thrive with gusto inside me, cheerily sloshing their little drinks while they plunder and trash another ecosystem in their wake of dominance over our planet. They sound foreboding, but they have no clue what a planet is. They're not exactly sure who asked if they know what a planet is. The happy foray continues.

I know they're viruses, but here's a good germ song.