-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, this blog is Janika, ongoing continuation at blogs Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2019

wetware on a prison planet

clicks to original tweet
This is long. Before you blow any of it off, consider that all the metaphorical things around you have really meant something real all this time.

There will be a part three after this.

Keep in mind that you are brain trained to automatically reject anything and everything negative about the persons and institutions you are trained to automatically defend. If you don't believe me, see if you have an actual emotional, gut, dismissive, or derisive response to something I'm sharing. All it takes is one key word to lock your mind into defensive place. If you can see and feel this happen and still dismiss it, super Orwell to you. You are a zombie. A sheep. Asleep.

I didn't believe it myself, either. I dismissed quite a lot of this a couple of years ago, even though I was already on track leaping beyond the box. I couldn't even imagine being both intelligent and directed. I thought I was autonomous. I thought I could see more clearly. I thought I ran with a savvy higher IQ pack.

I was wrong. They may be the most asleep of all. They do everything on cue, as evidenced on social media, which some of them seem extremely addicted to (and I know media addiction, I have a web history to prove it). They almost identically react to viral 'news' on cue. They almost identically react to entertainment on cue. They almost identically broadcast their day in and day out culturally institutionalized calendars as dictated by shopping seasons, sports seasons, holiday seasons, travel seasons, educational seasons, you name it, there is a season for it. At first I took this for warm fuzzy solidarity, finding 'my kind' (that was true up to a point), feeling more emotionally secure with group validation kind of thing. But after awhile I realized I was in lock step. It was ok if I put a toe outside the somewhat rigid social behavior expectations here and there, but peer pressure won out and I allowed other people's responses to my behaviors guide me back into the pattern of life I felt the safest and most comfortable with. My discontent, though, kept driving me back across lines, and I dared to point things out others took for boat rocking. Some even went out of their ways to share over me, flooding timelines with response mechanism peer pressure, sharing the viral 'news' in spurts around my obviously unacceptable (and laughable) thinking. Over time I did lose friends. Some actually let me know, most didn't. Many kindly muted me so they wouldn't offend outright. A couple went out of their way to stay in contact outside of medias even if they don't agree with me, which is cool, but sadly, another let me know they point blank can't be seen interacting with me, nothing personal, and went silent in my life. Which is fine. Honesty is always good. Takes guts to be honest.

But back to what I'm about to share. The first bit will definitely knock many of my readers back into defensive positions, but if you guys can get a grip and go past that into the actual information, you are going to go wait, wut...

I screenshotted these for source since so many twitter accounts keep being taken down. Ask yourselves why in the world they'd want to take down honest information about how the world really works...

This is what an intel 'dump' looks like from someone who is either an insider or got it from someone who is or did the deep dark research to find all this. This level of info can usually be validated upon doing one's own research. These kinds of drops are rare and fleeting and usually disappear after a few days. If you want to know what is really going on, you look for data dumps and intel drops.

If you really want to know who and what you are defending when you auto-reshare viral 'news', read on. If you truly don't care how you look after you've had a chance to wake up to truth, by all means close your eyes and go back to auto-resharing pure crap designed to keep you, and I will say it, stupid. Personally, I think this shit is scarier than anything you've ever read in your life. Yes, go find out what is behind the wet-ware patent...

Brief brain palate cleanse before the plunge. Remember, hold out past the automatic disdain. Some of you won't make it and will miss the reveal of the century.



Ok, here we go.

























































Did you catch that? We are wet-ware.

























There's that word again, wet-ware.

That was 78 snips. There are hundreds more. This account just goes on and on with stuff. The link to this particular thread, again, is here. The "Stellar Wind" info just a couple more tweets down from where I left off is extremely interesting.

In case you want to look up wetware. wikipedia

Notice in the tweets above that we were patented as wetware in 1999. Wikipedia didn't tell us that.

Our biological organisms are part of political policy regarding tech development and how that tech is handled.

I didn't see us getting to vote on that or be informed it even exists, much less have any level of imput into how we are mass monitored as units for plugins from tech giants.

Since way before the cell phone, guys.

I think I've mentioned before that an entire dog brain has been digitally copied to the cloud, and a human is either in line or being worked on.

So did you catch that about Zuckerberg? I guess his wetware was actual property. He got programmed, and I'm not making a joke. He does and says what he is told.

And I'm sure you've at least heard Robert Mueller's name in the news. Now you have some background on what the actual hell.

I've said we are owned a few times. In case you're curious how long I've been saying it publicly.

You guys didn't see how long that took, but I thought that was worth keeping. That was barely a snippet of so much stuff I've been digging up researching this last year. Me and many others, turning the internet inside out, sifting out all the stuff that gets buried. You don't see that when you restrict your feeds to only what you want to believe while you are keeping blinders and even blindfolds on.

You guys wanna just sit and watch a documentary narrated by your fave actor 'scientist' and think you're smarter for that. You'll quote what you passively let slide into your eyes and defend it against anyone saying differently. You'll even mock those who discover real proofs and evidence.

Julian Assange is being called Neo in the anon circles. He is almost on the level of Jesus now, and if you're politely chuckling at the absurdity, ask yourselves why he's *really* being held so long.

Julian just got his Australian passport. link

Mainstream media is not our God, although most of America acts like it is. They want you to believe they have your best interest for truth and all that, but when all the hundreds of stations identically read the same paragraphs every single day (bless the anons who compile those for youtube, they really crack me up), it's obvious every major news source is extremely scripted by someone who oversees all of it.

The U.S. government is still embroiled in a war that should be curling all our toes. It's intense and terrifying. If you have no clue what I'm even talking about, you are a pull-string doll, mimicking the mainstream news. And it's not really your fault, we have all been slaves for decades. Orwell's 1984 is probably a joke for them. It's so diluted and microscopic compared to real life going on. Orwell, in hindsight, is like a mosquito bite one might get during a tsunami taking out a city. This is hard to comprehend until you step past the blinders and start really looking around outside of your carefully controlled life. It's hard to imagine the biggest political war in history quietly going on all around us.

Don't be afraid to step out of your safe zones. We're all affected by these things, and if what I'm finding is real (millions of us now confirming that it is), our lives might actually depend on it.