-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, this blog is Janika, ongoing continuation at blogs Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2019

more time passing

Over the last week-
  • I made my first tres leche cake with coconut milk. It turned out well, but turns out I'm not a tres leches fan.
  • Kiddo and I made it through 4 days of spring break together. I reached dizzying new heights of stamina and endurance. I couldn't have pulled it off without the medrol pack. I also lost 5 pounds. Rethinking my weight loss strategy.
  • Finally got that steroid shot in my bad shoulder. I'm sad that it's only partially working, which means I may wind up in surgery around that nerve/joint later on.
  • Internet has been maddeningly intermittent for several days, but I reached a point of meh and got more of my house cleaned.
  • Despite disappearing a bit and shutting down multiple accounts, Pinky blog is still being hit every day from all over the world, and Janika Banks still scores above a 6.0 on webmii.
  • I've been extremely cognizant of April coming this year, thanks to last year's Pinky blog 'we' breakdown of April. Whatever breakthrough I made with that was huge. I've made appointment to start back up with psychologist in May after half a year on break.
  • Got new glasses ordered. Back to wire frames.
  • Super lurked a few people. Hugged you guys in my head.
If you made it through Pinky blog, you know where my head is through April. 💜