-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, this blog is Janika, ongoing continuation at blogs Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

the world's biggest lawsuit, perhaps




I'm needing to emergency rescue purge my phone contents and this download I did 2 years ago needs to go somewhere before I get a new phone, so I'm putting it on this blog. Whatever opinions you might have, it's an extremely interesting read.

Apologies that these are screenshots and not translatable text. You can type or paste gov.uscourts.casd.660353.3.0.pdf into a search bar and see several listings. I don't know if this is the world's biggest lawsuit but it certainly looks like it. If you'd like to download it right now yourself, click this one. gov.uscourts.casd.660353.3.0.pdf | DocDroid.

You are welcome to download or copy paste the screenshots for your own purposes. All in total there are 208 of them, I think, and since blogger editor gets so laggy with graphic uploads, I split this up into four sections, which I'll link at the end of this post. It took a bit of time doing this on phone without accidentally wiping the editor and losing it, so hopefully I got them all and in proper order.