-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, this blog is Janika, ongoing continuation at blogs Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

money fail imminent


So I'm still recovering from an unnamed other-state bank slurping up my local bank that I've had for decades and throwing all my automated payments into a black hole a couple of months ago.


I got late notices left and right before I figured that out because they didn't send out alerts saying Hey, you might need to keep an eye on your electronic billing while we do this.


So making late payments pretty much wound up being double payments the next month just before it all snapped back into place and started sliding auto payments through again, so basically in two months I've made 3 payments on part of my bills, plus I got hit with 3 annual auto payments in a 2 week time frame that had been trying to come through for a few weeks. Again, not getting alerts.


So about the time I think I get that straightened up, I'm getting slapped with overdrafts left and right because those 3rd payments are sneaking through like wtf, apparently auto payments roll out anyway even if accounts are caught up, so my Christmas money is gone.

At any rate, that cancer testing is finally paid off, and I've closed several paid accounts that I'm sick to death of paying on. Statcounter is gone, my proboards account is no longer ad-free, and I may be letting go of several other things, all along keeping in mind that my original plan was hilariously waylaid a couple of years ago already, soz...



note-

The world economies are going to be crashing and resetting soon. This is very important. Please click that to read more.

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Sept. 2, 2018

"1. The global transference of wealth legally went into full effect last evening midnight, or Saturday Sept. 1, 2018."...