-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, this blog is Janika, ongoing continuation at blogs Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2018

this is why I need an office with actual staff

clicks to a cool facebook page

Details ---------- Forwarded message --------- 

From: Jess Miller Date: Mon, Oct 1, 2018, 2:50 AM 
Subject: Research on Espresso Recipes 
To: myke (myke@syfydesigns.com) 

Dear Editor, My name is Jess and I’m the Editor at Jen Reviews. I was doing research on espresso recipes and just finished reading your wonderful blog post: http://syfydesigns.com/forum/off-topic-community-forums/general/241-pinky-stuff/page7 

 In that article, I noticed that you cited a solid post that I’ve read in the past: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Espresso 

 We just published a delicious dark chocolate mousse with espresso recipe complete with step-by-step pictures and detailed instructions. You can find it here: https://www.jenreviews.com/chocolate-mousse/ 

 If you like the recipe we’d be humbled if you cited us in your article. Of course, we will also share your article with our newsletter subscribers and followers across our social platforms. 

 Either way, keep up the great work! 

 Warmly, Jess

So basically, I'm a little late to the party, but since this was so graciously asked, sure, why not. Here it is on pinterest, twitter, and facebook. And what the heck, let's put it on SyfyDesigns as well, right? (will link that after I do it later)


click for Dark Chocolate Mousse with Espresso

I have no idea what to even think about this. This is an account you can see I never used much until lately. Obviously my much lower follower number means more engagement IF a bigger percentage of them actually engage, even though the total amount is smaller than Pinky. However, my literal engagement is so laughable that I'm wondering how in the world they jilted the analytics in the first place. Not complaining, just didn't expect it. I've barely been online today.



Shaking my head. Still deleting accounts, letting go of statcounter and tumblr soon, won't be long until most of my junk is gone and webmii is still clapping me on the back, so... I dunno. If 'the power of google drive' ever tanks, webmii won't even work, and I honestly think google will be running into some major reconstruction or possibly even a corporate takeover/makeover somewhere in future, so why bother? I'm not seeing any reason to keep my linkedin, either.


A lot of people didn't notice the 11/11 thing going by. My own family went about doing their own thing, kiddos had a great day out while I moderated game server and cooked yummy things. I'll be honest and admit I got emotionally sideswiped early on, but that's not unusual on antibiotic. I don't handle germ infestations right next to my brain very well, so this whole sinus by the brain thing stymies my personal logic, and next body I get could maybe separate those two features. But this year was a really big deal because it's the 100th anniversary of the end of the first world war, and the odd thing is quite a lot of people don't even realize we're in the last war right now. I'm hanging out with Q contacts nowadays and since most of the people I know don't even have a clue, or don't care to, they really have no idea what that even means.

Back to real life, just took the headphones off from support channel for the game server. Never in my life dreamed I'd be doing stuff like that. I like it.

Hoping they don't call school off tomorrow...

...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM MONDAY TO 3 AM CST
TUESDAY...

* WHAT...Snow and freezing drizzle expected. Total snow 
accumulations of up to 3 inches and ice accumulations of a light
glaze expected.

* WHERE...Portions of southeast Kansas and central, east central,
south central and southwest Missouri. Mainly snow will fall to
the north and west of an Anderson, Missouri to Salem, Missouri
line. Mixed snow and freezing drizzle will fall south of this
line.

* WHEN...From 6 AM Monday to 3 AM CST Tuesday.


😑 I guess if I do have kiddo tomorrow, she can help me clear out an area for a Christmas tree. 🎄

In the meantime, I need some music.