-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, this blog is Janika, ongoing continuation at blogs Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Friday, January 25, 2019

enough is enough



Priorities, guys. You know how long I've been a tech-moderator and I haven't even tested on plugins yet?

Also, I told myself I was going to move something off my counter 2 weeks ago. It's still there.

So I've pretty much got twitter locked down now, that's just not even a real thing any more. I can still see it, but I'm not really doing it. Kinda the same with facebook, I showed up today and it's like people barely notice, which is fine by me. The rat race was fun, the twitter games were even fairly life saving for awhile, but so much has changed that there's just no way to ever go back to that.

And now even when I link across medias, my traffic back here is nearly flatlined. It feels good.

Meanwhile, I still had fun on discord today-

If in the end we literally get spaceships and off world aliens and new tech and financial freedom and easier cheaper food and lifestyles for everyone on the planet so famines are ended- will this short wait have been worth it? Also, some have suggested we are very literally in time wars. Also, maybe Trump has a time turner. Maybe those are real. We got the reveal with Hermione. 

Who knows, right. But here is some very real info I shared.

"Meanwhile, 47 large container ships from a Russian shipping company have been chartered to transfer apprehended low-level Cabalists to GITMO." o_o wow https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2019/01/rvintelligence-alert-power-january-25.html

I hadn't even thought of how that would look until I read that. This is an international cooperation IN PROGRESS, and stuff is getting done. In light of that, I can't even imagine how Pelosi and her gang are still standing up smiling for cameras, I'd be eating xanax by the handful. Zimbabwe will be leading edge on the new currency, presumably because their supercrash over their mining assets was so outa wack. Once they are financially anchored, I imagine a smooth rollout for the rest of the world will happen as regimes topple, or however one would say it. https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2019/01/zimbabwe-new-currency-to-come-out-in.html

So while we wait on Q, which as Q may have hinted in the past might be over once intel drops went mainstream, I'm watching Operation Disclosure blog at https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/ that is linked in the Qanon hub at https://theqanonhub.weebly.com/

Please note I don't mock other humans. I don't enjoy mocking people, and in my opinion, the big fail in the entire meme war was alienating so many through mocking that we might have awakened otherwise. I've been on medias for years and never had so many people muting me, and I wasn't even doing the mocking. I got associated in with it, big time. I don't care how high autist IQs might be, and I'm saying this as an autist myself, the EQs going all Roman colosseum weren't very attractive.

This is why we can't have nice things. Trying to explain the baby rape problem with name calling and intelligence bashing on people who really don't have a clue yet sure wouldn't have worked back on us, would it? Was like trying to talk into a hurricane. I gave up. Haters hatefully telling haters to stop hating kinda drowned the rest of us out.

Likewise, and I'll say it here one time, after all the crap I've been through in my life, I cannot abide whining from anyone. I'll just walk off and leave people standing.