-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, this blog is Janika, ongoing continuation at blogs Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

poor pinky blog



I'd show you the bot blitz happening this week but there's no way I'm sending them innocent bystanders to hack.

I removed pinky blog from properties and added it back, then experimented with another add on, we'll see if I am right about Google property verification making it easier for bots to swarm. Ever since pinky blog plummeted into complete robot.txt fail, the free for all looks like this.




p.s. Don't bother giving me advice. I'm remarkably lazy. Plus I get to see what colorful new flies show up.