-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, this blog is Janika, ongoing continuation at blogs Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

that time I made things worse







My first buried treasure map. 😁

I play that singleplayer in short bursts. I get like a minecraft day or two in and then quit the game and do other things. I think that took me 4 logins to find. And that's good! It means I've grappled well with my time management over the years. I used to just sink into a game and be gone. I'd barely talk for days at a time. I surface much more now, both in real life and publicly online.

I need to stop surfacing so much, actually. Untangling from other people's platforms gets a bit facepalmy. Being shouted out as a Russian hacker by a user blocking me and another user with multiple accounts was cute. We're all busy, I don't need to step on people to get attention like some other people do. Ugmo.



Sure, tie all my hashtags into someone else's stuff, more eyes on for me. Whatever. And apparently right back to them being tied in now to my pinned tweet...

I got away from Pinky to stop that. I made it worse.



Here, have a cupcake.


I didn't eat a single one of those. In fact, I've dropped a couple pounds since the big reaction to cocoa and I stopped eating chocolate. Hmmm.

I dunno, the world inside my head just isn't like the world out there spilling out from other people's heads. I seem to have just enough awareness that I have the ability to affect a lot of people psychologically and that it's important not to become parasitic on one another. It took me a long time to figure that out. The internet is so easy for us to abuse powers we don't even realize we have most of the time. Once we do figure that out, power turns into candy. I see other people out there slitting their own wrists with negativity and they don't have a clue how much damage they do to their own platforms, and how that changes things in ways they didn't want happening. Watching other people frustrate themselves used to be painful, now I find it dull. Someone could have The Secret and still ruin sharing it to the point of destroying their own agenda.



Oh, well.

The thing about the internet is that there are two main factions, those who want us all Observed and Transparent, and those who want us all to be able to remain discreet. There are abuses from both points of view, and it gets stupid twisted when the Transparency pushers use darker webs to lurk and do business in. Normal populace doesn't get that. Some of the discreet see all this and want transparency for the evil ones, but sometimes the only way to accomplish this is to stand out with real names and faces in order to stand up for truth. It's a real catch-22.

There are so many truths coming out I can barely keep up with them. Real answers to real questions are spilling out every day so fast now that I barely have the time to keep up with all the information. All you guys wanting the truth to anything, it's out there. Go find it. Start putting things in search engines, learn how to wield your intelligence, and start sifting the junk out of the way. The stuff that lies on top are covers for the junk that lurks near the deep dark bottom of the abyss. There is stuff down there that will make you very sick, and your world will never be the same. There is a reason algorithms were invented to make sure you stay floating on top, and that's so you won't believe the stuff that will make you sick. You think it can't be real. And then you run into people literally filming abusing dogs and cats and kids... Abusing kids. Abuse is a polite word. And there are people that PAY to not only see this stuff, but to participate. You can buy commodities to abuse. This is rampant worldwide and from all accounts I'm finding, a much bigger industry than illegal drugs. Let's connect a couple of dots. Missing children... illegal commodities to abuse. Do you know how many half a million children is? Every year in the U.S. That is tantamount to invasion in our country, someone stealing our kids to ship them out and profit from it. It's happening all over the world. Would you like that to stop? I know I would.

Meanwhile, we have all been lied to for a very long time to keep us locked into a debt system. This system will always feel frustrating because there is no way to beat it. This system will never advance or progress into cheaper and cleaner energy and lifestyles because it's so terribly lucrative to keep us dependent on this system we live in. We're basically living out a simulation, an experiment, with no power to get to the truth and change our world. We want clean air, clean oceans, better  health, and we're stuck with huge international corporations, a world banking system, and big pharma holding our doctors all hostage with fake fraud against impossibly stupid insurance policies. If you guys had any clue that the super wealthy at the top were using a completely different kind of cheaper energy and healthcare than you are, would you be upset? Because they aren't stuck in this like we are. They dictate policy and govern over us, and many of them are above the law.

Well, that might change soon...

I just know I'm ready. If you don't have time to pay attention to this stuff, I'm sorry. The dream is real, and it's not just a dream. Let's see what we're missing, shall we?