-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, this blog is Janika, ongoing continuation at blogs Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2019

switching out the interface


It has occurred to me today that since I've moved to this blog, it's like making a public statement that Pinky is no longer the interface. That was important. Pinky is my interface. If I'm not using an interface any more on the webs (Pinky accounts are being retired), then I'm doing something else. Pinky pulled 'we' together. That was significant.

So what is Janika? Because there was an origin, just as there was for Pinky.

Meanwhile, irl, we've all got snotty colds and possible ice is possibly possible, so I need to go get some food. I've been so rarely out of the house this winter that there is nothing to scrounge.

I'm not into accounts that are selling something, but I do love thinking about this stuff. This is how I started my own plan back in 2008, and it really works. My life has been so drastically changing over time that I can't even imagine the way I used to live. It's like finding a way to not be stuck any more. I actually stated this to a friend many years ago while I was in college, but back then I didn't know how to tune in and own what I wanted. I told him that I have already done this thing in the future, and all I have to do is arrive to that point. It's a matter of steering toward it.


I think letting go of my Pinky accounts is part of steering toward where I want to be.