-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, this blog is Janika, ongoing continuation at blogs Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

as the world tuRns



Ok, I need to start thinking about what I want to do again. The entire month got stomped flat. I can't help noticing it seems to start with me thinking I really do need to clean my floors again and *bam* there it all goes. I don't even get back to that thought for weeks. It's been an ongoing pattern for at least a year.

Yes, someone smart just asked if the floors ever get cleaned. You're right, it's a logic loop. But seriously, thank goodness we don't have pets or a toddler or we'd get trapped in sticky gobs and someone would eventually come into our house and find our skeletons. But yeah, I actually get to them at least once a month or two.

Started doxycycline today, maybe I'll start pulling past this now. Even dragging along, I got the shopping done so we have food again, yay.

Didn't realize the JFK, Jr thing was still going. I really hope this is true, because it's mind blowing.










To my friends, if any still check on me, I know I'm hard to take, but all those celebrity deaths you mourn on twitter (I believe the suicides were suicided because they were going to talk), this may be a phoenix rising from the ashes, and all those deaths will be stopping when he does. If Camelot comes back, the Cabal will be GONE.

And then everyone can talk all they want.

K, 2 hours just went by, I need sleep.