-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, this blog is Janika, ongoing continuation at blogs Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

braining is hard, yo



You know you probably hang out on game too long when you catch yourself thinking you ought to go ahead and start the washer before you head out because it'll keep going even if you don't have the chunk loaded.

O_o

I live in a very literal brain.

@bonenado and I have been having on and off again convos about past lives lately, not the first time it's come up, but getting way more interesting now that I've discovered whole waves of people are remembering during what some are calling the last generation. We are the last to live in this 25K cycle, and if we wake up, we get to move on. It's time.

Maybe that's why I've felt such a nostalgia and fondness for basic living on the raw planet around me all my life. I think that's why I chose this. I've spent years trying to learn everything I can, see as much as possible in the world around me through documentaries, pictures, and videos, even just smell the changes in the winds, as it were. I have worked so hard just being here because I'm not done yet. I want to really feel this life, this planet, this age of humanity that we are in.

And this poor brain I am in. 💜 I have made it work so hard through the roughest challenges, nonstop thinking even through so much system fail.




Ascension or chili dogs... 😐 Yes, hard choice. Food allergies are getting me ready to make the break.




Here you go, Cabal. Suck it.




Truth is stranger than fiction.




I seriously thought today was Tuesday all day. In less than 2 hours it'll be Thursday. I have been out of rhythm for at least 14 1/2 years now. This coming September will be 15 years.

You didn't just see me jaunt off on several other searches. I really should wind this up.