-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, this blog is Janika, ongoing continuation at blogs Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2019

war on all fronts



Today's biggest fail was plugging the coffee maker back in after I put a pork roast into the crockpot. Took 4 hours to notice I plugged in the wrong appliance.

There were many fails all around that all morning. I'm not even going to bother with a list, just going on record that this is the worst day I've had the entire month and I'm so glad February is nearly over.

Once again I have a kiddo because icy roads closed school. We've been playing this ice game for 3 weeks now, with very unwelcome visitors Ms. Influenza, Mr. Rhinovirus, and some unknown fleeting version of stomach upset getting in the door and racing around the house like a stray cat that made a big mistake before running back out again. Up to this week I've been fairly capable, staying sort of caught up with basic chores, and it hit me today as I was purging all kinds of old food shoved to the back of the fridge that I could never ever ever have kept up with this much stuff even a year ago, much less five and especially ten years ago. So even in what feels like uber fail to me, I feel like we're doing pretty good.

Gonna sneak a biggie in here for those of you still relying on mainstream network news for some kind of reality pill. This is from last night. Clicks to tweet source. If you have no idea what this means to a ragged, weary world, you are locked into a tiny little sphere of bliss, known to some as ignorance. We have Trump and the Q plan to thank for this. Here is the article.



The project found that about 3.4 million people were physically or economically displaced by World Bank-funded development projects between 2004 and 2013, and that the bank often failed to follow its own rules for properly resettling these communities. The legal case surrounded a 1945 law which granted international organizations “the same immunity from suit” as foreign governments.

70 years of immunity from affecting people all over the world on such a grand scale... Think about it. Even the oldest of us can say this has never before happened in our lifetimes.

Reparations is part of the Plan. Naysayers keep on about the idiocy going on, but fail to see the people affected by things like open border policies all over the world, which have been funded by billionaires such as Soros. I'm going out on a limb guessing that this immunity coming down will open all kinds of doors to 'little people' finally having some protection in the wakes of 'investments' in many, many forms.

Back to my tiny little life. My eardrums are the focus of intense warfare, my brain is precariously perched behind a wall of ooze, and first second I get, I'm diving back into bed so fast.

I owe @bonenado big time for coming home early from work today.