-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, this blog is Janika, ongoing continuation at blogs Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Friday, February 15, 2019

truth or dare

Taking a scientific measurement of slime.

Bullet point while I'm hiding in bed. These are blurt-written in no particular order of sigificance.
  • Another pair of ear buds bites the dust.
  • Completely off Xanax now. Completely.
  • Waves of not writing guilt smash on rocks of not writing freedom.
  • Clarity and even more questions and the joyful surges of even more joy running into even more souls who validate things I've written, latest thrill was real scientists literally saying our planet is likely more a hypertorus than a sphere. Pinky blog said this years ago.
  • The snarkalec I miss the most is Holidill. I check on him and a few others sometimes.
  • Waiting on MRI results. I can't even describe this unremitting pain any more. So many years of it.
  • I really do feel guilty that I haven't moved more content over for myke by now.
  • Many days of weather, tiny child influenza A, and minecraft later, I'm incredulously realizing I don't even miss chocolate.
  • I can't wait to write about my dreams about Eyes.
  • I'm considering going back to my psychologist after months on break to specifically see what he thinks about the Eyes, even though I risk further mental health concern over it.
  • I don't care who even cares any more.
  • For clarification, I still have twitter accounts. I'm very good at being anon. I've spent decades being anon. That's how the whole Pinky thing started. I just decided to own that one.
  • Because lurker games.
  • After time off and quite a bit of thought and reflection, I get it now. I am incredibly naive to some forms of cruelty.
  • Not saying I don't sport my own brand of cruelty.
  • The things I know now would quail your souls, if they are not already burned out of your beings.
  • There is some discussion among anons about hiding behind avatars. They don't get yet that we are all avatars. Pinky addressed this one a few years ago, too.
  • I didn't mention this at the time, but I found the half brother of the kid I would've had. If my second child had made it to term, that alone would've made the half brother a step brother to my daughter. This is the same second child I bring up in the Merlin thread at SyfyDesigns.
  • Nutmeg toast.
  • That reminds me, I left a Surveypalooza survey half done. My nightmares over half finished projects all over the webs are intensifying. My imaginary office assistant needs an office assistant.
  •  My phone is nearly dead. I need something nostalgic.